Share & Viz Duo : Collaboration in Virtual Reality for engineering
Share&Viz Duo has been specially designed for companies looking for an easy solution to implement Virtual Reality collaboration and perform remote project reviews
With Share&Viz Duo, technical centers in different locations or even engineers working from home, can navigate together into the 3D data of a project and forge it ahead. Gain flexibility and responsiveness with Share&Viz Duo!
Share&Viz Duo: Our Offer
Share&Viz Duo contains all the necessary software to perform projects reviews in collaborative VR for 2 users:
- – 2 TechViz licenses for headsets, to display all your 3D models in VR
- – 4 essential features, to allow you to live the best VR experience
(Navigation, Tracking, Digital Mock-Up, Collaboration)
- – Compatibility with the CAD application of your choice
Share&Viz Duo Compatibility
Share&Viz Duo is compatible with the most common CAD applications on the market for maximum simplicity and ease of use. Just pick yours from this list!
- AUTODESK – Inventor, Navisworks, Revit
- DASSAULT SYSTEMES – CATIA V5, Delmia, Enovia DMU, Solidworks
- SIEMENS PLM – JT2GO, NX, Vismockup
- PTC – Creo, Creo Parametrics, Creo View, ProductView, Pro/Engineer
- TRIMBLE – Sketchup
- CEI – EnSight, EnVision
- HEXAGON – Intergraph SmartPlant, Intergraph Smart FreeView, Intergraph Smart Review
- UNITY – Unity
Trust TechViz to integrate virtual reality into your processes
We have 15 years of hardware experience in the field of engineering. TechViz supports you throughout your virtual reality integration project with a dedicated contact. Do not hesitate to contact us for any request regarding your current or future VR integration project.