Select, move and manipulate parts of your 3D model
TechViz Virtual Assembly option enables to move parts of a 3D model, see collisions and even record a path to be reloaded for further studies. An ideal solution for project review, maintenance and training sessions.
Advantages of Virtual Assembly?
Move interactively a part of the model or a virtual tool:
- Fine displacement step by step
- Display part position and orientation
- Multiple parts of a model can be moved and grouped together
- Associate parts with tracked target
- Select an object and define a constraint
- See collisions and record a path that can be reloaded for further studies
- Validate mounting & unmounting tasks maintenance operations or provide training sessions
- Connect to the PLM Product Structure tree (for supported 3D applications)
How does Virtual Assembly VR solution work?
TechViz’s Virtual Assembly works with our 3D visualization software TechViz XL.
TechViz XL is a virtual prototyping software acting like a driver to capture directly your 3D model (Autodesk Navisworks, Siemens Jack, Dassault Systemes 3DVia, etc). The Virtual Assembly option of this immersive 3D visualization software has a universal part recognition engine that allows part selection and manipulation. Application connectors like CATIA Connector, Navisworks Connector, NX connector, Creo Connector, used in addition to the Virtual Assembly option provide with part information, as they are defined in the PLM database.