13-15 Nov | Try VR collaboration at Autodesk University!
[SAVE THE DATE] Join us at Autodesk University in Las Vegas, USA. Discover TechViz virtual reality software for professionals and instantly display your industrial 3D models in the Vive Wireless to make your project reviews.
- During these three days TechViz will be on Dell‘s booth B738. Attendees will have the opportunity to immerse themselves entirely and instantly in their industrial 3D models on the new Vive Wireless without any delay and with great performances thanks to TechViz VR. TechViz VR software enables to make a complete project review, check, validate and make changes in virtual reality before making the actual prototype. Light and mobile, the powerful combination of TechViz and Vive Wireless enables engineers to make their project review in VR while being completely free of their movements, from their desk or from anywhere else.
- Engineers use TechViz to virtually explore a complete product before its production. They can correct potential design errors, validate ergonomics for users’ postures and more.
- Visualize and navigate directly in your largest 3D data, in a high frame rate and in 1:1 scale, without having to make any data conversion!
Program of demos :
- demo 1 : Instant display of industrial 3D models with TechViz on a powerwall, powered by Digital Projection ultra-short through projector E-vision and Dell powerfull workstation.
- demo 2 : VR collaboration between Vive Wireless and a powerwall on Navisworks models: a factory, assembly lines, a stadium and an oil rig. A solution enabling to work on the same 3D model from afar, and from various immersive systems, in real time.
About Autodesk University
During 4 days, 10,000 professionnals from construction, manufacturing, architecture, engineering and media creation will be connected through AU. 4 days of learning, networking, and knowledge sharing to advance industry practice.
Event Website: << Autodesk University >>