VISUALIZE YOUR OWN DATA !
Fingertracking2 Tactile from ART Advanced Realtime Tracking
Fingertracking allows the user to track the orientation of the hand and the position of the fingers. It is wireless, works for one as well as for both hands and is available as a 3 or 5 finger version.
ART’s new derivate of their Fingertracking device offers an even more realistic immersive experience to its users by adding the vibro-tactile feedback.
Features and benefits
- Vibrational feedback is useful in cases in which the user can’t see his or her hand anymore due to occlusions caused by real or virtual parts
- Compatibility with high frame rates of ARTTRACK5
- Vibration and tracking of three fingers
- Various sizes for finger thimbles
- Fully supported, i.e. including vibro-tactile feedback, in TechViz
- Yet another realistic experience of presence in the virtual world!
An ideal solution to
- Visualize your fingers movements (presence enhancement)
- Check & validate accessibility
- Interact with your environment
- Collision detection: display collisions and/or tactile feedback
- Simple and intuitive
Contact us for more information
Demo program: Fingertracking & I3
On September 29th we are jointly organizing with ARTracking an Open Day in our showroom in Paris.
Try out our Interactive Image Integration option (I3) with ART Fingertracking2 in our 4-sided Immersive Room and see how user’s fingers can be tracked and interact with a virtual GPS interface. Navigate in your 3D model and interact instantly with your Digital Instrument Clusters, Digital Infotainment, Navigation Systems, Digital Speedometer, Digital Electronic Control Unit, Digital climate control or any kind of HMI in your product design.
You will also be able to test and visualize instantly the fingertracking in a HTC Vive thanks to TechViz XL, for a fully immersive 3D visualization experience!
Interactive Image Integration (I3) used for Human Machine Interface validation, visualize head up display in your digital vehicle, study ergonomics inside a cockpit or a car interior
Please contact us if you would like to visualize your own data, we will display your 3D model in real time!
- START : Sept. 29, 2017
- END : Sept. 29, 2017
- LOCATION : 63 boulevard Masséna 75013 Paris, France
Don’t hesitate to contact us if that date don’t suit you and if you would like to attend a demonstration on another day!