[SAVE THE DATE] TechViz will be exhibiting at ART Days! Attendees will have the opportunity to see TechViz’s Virtual Reality software and its large VR display opportunities.
TechViz will demonstrate their software TechViz XL in various systems, enabling you to do project review or even to do ergonomic studies and correct mistakes at an early stage.
TechViz will demonstrate its solution on a Powerwall powered by a E-vision 8500 laser Digital Projection projector and its 0,38:1 lens.
- Your models displayed in real time onto your Powerwall or Headset
- On booth 13: via Digital Projection’s short-throw stereo projector
- Interactive Image Integration (I3)
To visualize Human-Machine interaction
- Visualize a 3D model in any regular meeting room TechViz booth 13: with Digital Projection‘s short-throw projector
- IPSI Connector
To simulate force feedback and collision in your 3D model
Booth 7: integrates the Interactive Physics Simulation Interface haptic toolkit
- TechViz Collaboration To visualize the same 3D project and improve teamwork
Collaboration between booth 13 and Schneider Digital ‘s booth 6. 3D Models displayed on the Cinemascope LASER smart VR-Wall Gen2 powered by Schneider Digital.
About ART Days
ART’s 3rd user conference aims at presenting latest VR/AR technologies and exchanging experiences with other experts, users and partners.
A high-quality selection of presentations, demonstrations and key players from the ever growing and dynamic VR/AR business shall form a platform for even more learning about customers’ needs, discussing technical possibilities and brainstorming about new ideas and cooperations.
Visit the event’s website: << ART days 2017 >>