Visit of CRRC Qingdao Sifang Co., Ltd.
Source: CRRC Qingdao Sifang Co., Ltd, International Worshop on Structural Health Monitoring for Railway System
CRRC Qingdao Sifang Co., Ltd.
As the core enterprise of CRRC Corporation Limited), CRRC Qingdao Sifang Co., Ltd. is China’s industrialization base of manufacturing high-speed trains, the leading enterprise to design and manufacture the top-grade passenger cars, the state-accredited manufacturers of the domestic metros and light rail cars and the important export manufacturing base of the national rail transportation equipment.
Introduction of departments to visit
National Engineering Laboratory
- The National Engineering Laboratory for System Integration of High-speed Train is a R&D base for rail transit equipment approved by the National Development and Reform Commission in 2008. Centering on key technologies and core processes such as system integration, carbody, bogie, electromagnetic compatibility and noise control, the laboratory is built with 16 sets of testing facilities including Test Stand for Comprehensive Rolling Performance of a Complete Train and Test Stand for vibration simulation of a Complete Train as well as a Test Control Center.
Metrology & Inspection Center
- The Metrology & Inspection Center is the technical support department for product quality control of the company, which mainly undertakes verification/calibration of inspection, measuring and test equipment and physical and chemical inspection tests of raw materials, finished products and half-finished products.
Virtual Reality Center
- Combining with system integration, man-machine interaction, stereo imaging, holographic imaging and holographic imaging technology, the Virtual Reality Center established a virtual visual simulation platform, so as to improve technical means in R&D process of products. Virtual visual simulation platform brings the world’s advanced virtual reality technology as well as the hardware and software platforms together, realizing full-range application of products in the whole product life cycle, from design to manufacturing, from service to promotion. The scientific and technological levels of the company on digitalization, virtualization, interaction and visualization technology for the design and manufacturing of the whole train are improved.
Control Center of National Laboratory
- The Control Center of National Laboratory is the management hub for experimental data and simulation data of the company. The control center has three main functions: I. Perform real time monitoring on experimental data and test status of the test benches through the control center. II. Carry out unified management and analysis on experimental data by TDM and TDA data management system of the control center. III. Make organic integration of the test benches and the policies & platforms established by the company through the control center, so as to realize comparison analysis of the experimental data and simulation data.
- The total working area of the carbody branch is nearly 117, 000 m2. The branch has 11 production lines, mainly engaged in production of aluminum alloy, stainless and carbon steel carbody. Blanking, forming, machining and welding large components of sheet metal or profiles are completed in the branch. Then the large components will be assembled and welded into the carbody.
- The vehicle commissioning workshop has more than 20 static test lines for EMUs and metro vehicles, so it is capable of completing simulation experiments of EMUs and metro vehicles under all conditions.
Final Assembly Branch EMU
- The final assembly branch mainly performs integration and commission test on carbody, bogie and hundreds of thousands of components. It is the last process of vehicle production. Providing mainly manufacturing and maintenance of high-speed EMUs, metro vehicles and top grade railway passenger cars, the branch has 141 high-speed EMU final assembly platforms and 76 metro final assembly platforms.