TechViz solution for virtual-holographic 3D display
Similarly to what TechViz XL, virtual reality software, is providing to the VR system, TechViz solution for virtual-holographic 3D display offers to display the models of your usual 3D application, namely Dassault Systems Catia V5, 3DExperience, PTC Creo, Siemens NX or Teamcenter, Autodesk Revit, Navisworks, or one the the 200 applications certified by TechViz, within one zSpace or HP ZVR immersive display system.
All TechViz options (VR Collaboration, Digital Review, Virtual Assembly, I3, etc.) are available on the zSpace/HP Zvr, just like on any other platforms supported by TechViz (HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, CAVE, Wall…).
zSpace/ZVR is a technological system that is revolutionizing the future of human-computer interaction. Through this collaboration, engineering, manufacturing and conceptual design departments have the ability to virtually explore and evaluate a complete product before it is actually produced within a realistic, 3D environment – through the usage of VR on a easy and small VR system.
Advantages: Why use TechViz to display zSpace/HP Zvr?
For a rapid and easy access to Virtual Reality!
- Direct immersive 3D visualization
- Rapid matching validity
- Easy to start and use
- Smaller scale but including all VR features
- Minimum investment
- Non-intrusive desktop VR environment
- Team collaboration
- Possibility of modifications within native applications seen in real time in the VR environment
How does it work?
4 easy steps:
- Install the Z-Hardware element on a workstation
- Install Techviz
- Start your application
- Load your model
It is ready to start!
- The same model is displayed at the same time on the ZVR or zSpace
- Head-tracking and Stylus are supported and enable virtual-holographic effect in real time.
No data conversion needed
Easy and fast to use
Fitting VR-desktop scenario
- VR devices used by students in a classroom or by any user on a simple desk
- Rapid local VR visualization and validation
- Easy to start and stop