Select, move and manipulate parts of your 3D model
TechViz Virtual Assembly option enables to move parts of a 3D model, see collisions and even record a path to be reloaded for further studies. An ideal solution for project review, maintenance and training sessions.
A virtual and interactive experience
A real driver to immersive simulation, TechViz Virtual Assembly option works directly from your native 3D application (like Dassault Systemes Catia V5 or Solidworks HTC Vive), in real time. Compatible with more than 200 3D applications, this VR software solution enables an interactive experience by simulating physical interaction of objects in 3D. Ideal to improve assembly processes, validate maintenance operations or reduce technical risks.
Advantages of Virtual Assembly?
Move interactively a part of the model or a virtual tool:
- Fine displacement step by step
- Display part position and orientation
- Multiple parts of a model can be moved and grouped together
- Associate parts with tracked target
- Select an object and define a constraint
- See collisions and record a path that can be reloaded for further studies
- Validate mounting & unmounting tasks maintenance operations or provide training sessions
- Connect to the PLM Product Structure tree (for supported 3D applications)
- Based on Haption IPSI industrial engine
- Parts follow rigorous physics simulation
- Full rigid body engine
- Display forces
- Possible to add a Virtuose force-feedback device
How does Virtual Assembly VR solution work?
TechViz’s Virtual Assembly works with our 3D visualization software TechViz XL.
TechViz XL is a virtual prototyping software acting like a driver to capture directly your 3D model (Autodesk Navisworks, Siemens Jack, Dassault Systemes 3DVia, etc). The Virtual Assembly option of this immersive 3D visualization software has a universal part recognition engine that allows part selection and manipulation. Application connectors like CATIA Connector, Navisworks Connector, NX connector, Creo Connector, used in addition to the Virtual Assembly option provide with part information, as they are defined in the PLM database.