14-16 Aug | Try VR at SIGGRAPH 2018
[SAVE THE DATE] Experience full immersion instantly in your 3D project and try a new way of VR Collaboration.
PROGRAM: TECHVIZ ON VARIOUS IMMERSIVE SYSTEMS
- TechViz XL Demo: Instant display of TechViz XL and navigation on a Powerwall in rear projection powered by Digital Projection’s Insight Dual Laser 4K projector. Demonstration of our new options: Virtual Manikin in collaboration between various users, Sketching in collaboration, ART Fingertracking 2 Tactile with I3 and Human Body Tracking.
- Collaborative Demo: Instant display of TechViz VR on 3 immersive systems in collaboration from different locations in real time: the new VIVE Pro in collaboration with Windows Mixed Reality Headset and a Powerwall.
- Panoramic VR Demo: TechViz VR instantly on the new Panoramic Virtual Reality HMD StarVR
TECHVIZ AND DELL JOIN FORCES
Discover how TechViz and Dell are working closely to deliver instant and easy-to-use mobile VR Solutions thanks to our software TechViz VR and Dell Precision VR Ready 7730 Mobile Workstation and Precision 7820 Desktop Tower Workstation with Nvidia Quadro P6000 graphic card. A light and powerful VR-Ready combination to make project reviews in VR
Load very large 3D CAD models and navigate without latency in your HMD in more than 200+ software without data conversion.
OUR SIGGRAPH NOVELTIES
Virtual Manikin : Mimic an operator in his work environment, analyze his postures and evaluate ergonomics. Manipulate the manikin and change his postures with far-based coworkers during a VR collaborative session.
- Snapshot 360°: Take photos in real time during your project review, and visualize them afterwards in 360°.
- Sketching : Draw directly in virtual reality. Change live the design of your 3D model and validate it with other people during a vr collaborative meeting. Circle a specific area of your 3D model to highlight parts of your virtual prototype. Make annotations, add some elements to the 3D model while making a project review in VR.
- Fingertracking 2 Tactile & Interactive Image Integration (I3): An ergonomic study, reach analysis of a dashboard using vibrations during collisions and haptic feedback.
SIGGRAPH conferences have been at the center of innovation in computer graphics and interactive techniques for more than 40 years. Attendees can immerse themselves in a new generation of technology, trends and techniques at SIGGRAPH 2018.
Event website: << Siggraph >>