Use TechViz VR with your AR or MR Headset!
TechViz VR, virtual reality software, is the ideal solution for professionals who want to visualize instantly their 3D data in an Augmented or a Mixed Reality Headset. Immerse yourself completely…
What is Augmented Reality ?
Augmented reality enables to mix real content with synthetic content. In the virtual reality world, this synthetic content refers to 3D data coming from a 3D application with a very precise tracking system enabling to position correctly the 3D model into the real environment. TechViz VR, virtual prototyping software, displays easily and instantly the 3D model of an application in an augmented reality headset, such as Meta 2 in real time and without any data conversion.
Caracteristics of TechViz VR with Meta 2 headset
- Augmented reality headset (but also VR headset)
- See directly the real environnement through your headset that can detect autonomously the space around it
- No interactive tracked controller needed
- Integrated tracking system of your hands: can identify the hands position and if they are opened or closed
- Displays hands’ avatars
- Displays large 3D models
- Large field of vision up to 90°
- Integrated camera to film a session
- Compatible with SteamVR
- Visualization of more than 200 3D applications
- No data conversion
Mixed Reality and Windows Mixed Reality Headset
Mixed reality headsets are halfway through VR HMDs (HTC Vive, Oculus Rift) and AR headsets. TechViz is now compatible with HP Windows Mixed Reality Headset by Microsoft as well as with Canon MREAL. Users can instantly visualize their 3D data right from their native 3D application (Catia, NX, Creo, NavisWorks and many more).
Caracteristics of Windows Mixed Reality Headset
- Uses Hololens tracking systems, based on a camera
- Only 2 cables needed to turn it on
- Completly immersive: real closed VR headset
- 2 6DOF motion controllers